POND LINER REPLACEMENT
A leaky pond looks unsightly and constantly topping up the water level on your pond can have a negative effect on the pond ecosystem and fish health. Water bills are also a consideration as constantly topping your pond will also have an effect on your water costs.
First the pond needs to be drained, the fish, wildlife and plants to be placed in aerated holding tanks, then de-silted and prepared. It has to be cleared of large stones, debris and tree roots and is compacted to give a firm, dry surface on which to lay the underlay and rubber liner.
Heavy duty underlay is installed to provide a puncture-resistant layer on which the rubber lining can be laid. The pond is then lined with rubber pond liner.
If you would like a quote please contact us.
** Please note we don’t dispose of old liners or do concreting slabs
Need a pond liner replacement in the UK? Look no further. Our experienced team specializes in pond liner replacement services to ensure your pond stays leak-free and functional. We offer reliable and efficient solutions for all types and sizes of ponds. With our expertise, you can rest assured that your pond will be restored to its optimal condition. Contact us today for top-notch pond liner replacement services in the UK.
Our liner change process
- Setup of a temporary tank (including oxygen aeration if required)
- Pond is then partially drained
- Fish and wildlife are carefully removed & stored in the temporary tank
- Pond is then completely drained and sludge is removed which can be messy job.
- We then remove old pond liner
- We either remove suraunding stone or slabs or if they are to heavy we’ll lift the rocks and push liner under
- Lay underlay then pond liner
- Pond re-filled
- Put stones or slabs back in place, we try to put back as we found the pond the best we can but some times this isn’t possable.
- Use expanding foam to secure stones if needed
- Treatments added-dechlorinator & blanket weed inhibitor
- The pond is then recommissioned